Hydration is one of the most important and most-easy to neglect aspects of training. Where staying properly hydrated is a challenge for most folks on a normal day while on the other hand, this challenge is even more important for runners. It can result in a slower pace, discomfort, and generally poor performance due to lack of proper hydration during runs lasting more than 45 minutes.
Of course, it’s not always that easy to get water during long runs, unless you are carrying it with you that is why the newer running water bottles come in very handy.
When there are no fountains on your route for long runs and jogging while you hit the trailhead, handhelds and fuel belts make water accessible portability is made easier with water bottles. There are many options in water bottles that you can fold up, specialized valves make sipping easy and prevent leakage, however, for those who prefer running hands-free, belts with pockets and loops for your jacket, they have come to the right decision!
How to choose
Instead of using a plastic bottle, there are tons of reusable options out there such as stainless steel, vacuum-walled bottles keep liquids hot or cold, and are perfect for quenching your thirst in between workouts as well.
There are various great options to choose from but this can be both exciting and a bit overwhelming. To help you out, we have compared the best running water bottles of 2019-2020 to come up with the top-rated best performance water bottle that is best when it comes to convenience, comfort, and usability.
The 18oz Embrava Sports Bottle is a compact, eco-friendly solution for keeping athletes, gym-goers, and active adults healthy and hydrated.
If you are looking for a bottle that is durable, stylish and safe enough, then Embrava is the right choice for you! Let’s lookout for some great features that can make you feel satisfied with your purchase of this super addition by Embrava!
- Embrava Premium Sports Bottle is specially designed with the option of just one-click that can make you slide your hand into the side strap and start drinking!
- The Embrava bottle is perfect for Running, Jogging, Gym, Yoga, Crossfit, Tennis, MMA, Travel, Hiking Office Use or anything that you can think of!
- This bottle is made from 100% Toxin Free US imported Tritan Co-polyester plastic so it is absolutely safe for your body and environmentally friendly as well.
- The design of the Embrava bottle is of premium quality to look and function better than any other water bottle. It is ergonomically shaped to make single-handed use with a tough carry-strap and a special reflective frosted casing that reacts uniquely to your environment as well as stylish and convenient to use.
- Embrava 18 ounce, 500 ml bottles are tough, durable and resistant to impact with the special spill-proof top swings that open with a one-handed push of a button. An air hole placed on the lid ensures a fast flow of water to make the drinking an effortless experience and when you’re done, lock the bottle to make it 100% leak-proof and dirt-proof.
Tips for choosing the Best Water Bottle
There are some essential guidelines to follow in choosing the best water bottle for you.
It is important to select the right size according to your needs. Usually, the normal water bottles range from 16 to 32ounces which falls roughly from 500ml to 1000ml. The size of the sports water bottle depends on the water intake required by you during the activity. Some bottles are available in different sizes so depending on your requirement you can select the size that perfectly matches your need.
The best sports water bottles are made from tough materials that can withstand impact with rough handling also. Plastic, stainless steel, and aluminum are some common materials that are used in water bottles.
Those bottles are safe to use that don’t contain harmful toxins such as BPA (Bisphenol), lead, Phthalates, or PFOA.
The nozzle should allow you to drink easily without requiring lots of suction. It should also prevent the water from leaking, when not in use.
The best water bottle will always secure the content without causing it to spill even under extreme activities such as running, jogging, or cycling.
A good water bottle needs to be easy, convenient, lightweight, come in a handy size, and is ergonomically designed.
The type of insulation depends on the buyer’s preference and need such as if you are among those who love to drink chilled water during a hike, so it is advised to buy a highly insulated bottle.
Durability is another important factor in choosing the water bottle. If you do not want to keep changing the bottle every few months, it is wise to go for a stainless steel bottle instead of a plastic one.
There are various design sports water bottles available in the market, such as a sipper, straw, flask styled, wide-mouth bottle, etc. It depends on your preference to select that you liked best for your needs.
Running or jogging water bottles are the best type of hydration gear yet they are simple, convenient, and comfortable to wear. You don’t have to worry about carrying weight on your back or a bouncing belt splashing around at your waist side.
So, if you are ready for your next-level in running then it starts with hydration and a running water bottle can help take you there.